Monday, December 14, 2015

Owen + Amanda

I went to a friends wedding. Without the kids.  I spent two nights away from them. It's the first time I've ever spent a night away from them. The wedding was in Wanaka, so we flew over amazing southern scenery, drove over the crown range, found our apartments, got ready for the wedding, joined the rest of the guests to watch the ceremony and watched the helicopter fly off to epic photography locations. I drunk lots of beer and had an awesome time. I took my camera because I couldn't not bring it. It's really really rare that I get to visit places like this. So here are a lot of scenery photos and photos of my friends AND some photos of the most amazing bride and groom. Thank you to Simon Darby for letting me pop out for a few minutes to get a few shots of Owen and Amanda (and letting me use his lens). And then some next day hangover photos and skating and climbing and more scenery and then it snowed on our way back to Queenstown! I probably wasn't dressed for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment