Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hazel | Two

These guys are always a pleasure to photograph. First when Hazel was a newborn, then when she was one, and now she is two! It's so awesome seeing her grow into a cheeky and outgoing little lady. We had planned on meeting at their usual picnic spot, but the rain decided to dump on us just as we were getting started. We hid under some trees for a bit and cuddled until we decided it wasn't going to be just a passing shower, and headed back to their place to get some more photos in their home. We chased the cat around, Hazel played me her favourite music and showed me her dance moves, we played hide-behind-the-curtains and kissed the caterpillars on the swan plant. And when I was leaving she ran up and gave me a huge strong hug. She certainly made me feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment