Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quite busy

We have been quite busy lately - going on lots of holidays! It's been a great summer and we've done heaps of cool trips away. But this being a mother-of-two thing takes a lot of time. And I haven't really been able to enjoy my evenings by myself on the computer like I had become accustomed to. So it's all been a bit quiet on the coraliebee photography front. 

I did manage to take a few quick photos of my sister and her family while we were on holiday over Christmas. It was a bit of a desperation photo shoot. The few minutes when no one was asleep, grumpy, fishing or hung over. And it was a week or so after camping with the most basic of facilities (i.e. solar shower only). So I'm sure my sister would have preferred a bit more cosmetic preparation first. But they don't have a family photo and I told them they needed one. So basically I forced them into this. Here are a few shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment